Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Gerard Butler in Motorcycle Accident

Gerard Butler opened up to Entertainment Tonight about a recent motorcycle accident. Here's what he had to say:

"I was going along the road doing my thing and this lady decided to go from parked on the other side of the road to an illegal U-Turn and went right in front of me. I smacked the car, went flying through the air and did a somersault and landed and it hurt a bit.

A lot of [bystanders] watched that happen and they're like, 'That was you?!' So I'm sitting down and my feet are killing me and my shoes are ripped and [one guy asks], 'So, how's it all goin'?' And I [tried to say], 'Well I'm supposed to be doing an action movie in about three weeks.'


[The accident was] pretty painful, [but it also] made me really appreciate how precious life is because I could have landed any number of ways that would have taken me out...I have five fractures in my right foot alone [and] a bunch of stupid stuff, a torn meniscus, but I'll be fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment