Friday, June 9, 2017

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Argument In The Parking Garage

These two sisters were overheard arguing in a parking garage.

"I was sitting in my car, which was parked near theirs. I couldn’t hear the first part of the conversation, but as they were walking towards me it was obvious that they were having an argument. They weren’t yelling but they were intense and making upset gestures with their hands. Then the first one stopped and said, “If it’s that bad, then just leave him already!” The other one said, “I’m not getting a divorce!” Then the first one said, “How about a separation? Just for a little while?” Then they saw me sitting there and they both stopped talking and just got in their [description of car] and drove away."

Sounds like a plan!

Sisters:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment