Friday, May 5, 2017

Beauty Tips from Nina Dobrev

Former Vampire Diaries star and ex-girlfriend of Ian Somerhalder Nina Dobrev recently sat down for an interview with People, where she shared some of her beauty tips. Here's what she had to say:

“I like to let the skin breathe and not wear makeup for that reason, because when you keep piling it on the pores get clogged and you’ll break out and then you’ll need makeup. I go to Kate Somerville and get a facial once a month to get all that makeup out, and I use their whole line.

I’m religious about cleaning my whole face, taking the makeup off, putting moisturizer on, putting everything on, especially at night because that’s when your body can regenerate itself. I’ve slept, so that helps with your beauty regimen. Your face and your skin is glowing and fresh so I don’t feel like I need [makeup] as often.”

No comments:

Post a Comment