Sunday, April 23, 2017

Rory McIlroy is Married

E! News reports that professional golfer Rory McIlroy, 27, married publicist Erica Stoll yesterday in Ireland. The couple tied the knot at Ashford Castle; celebrity guests included Stevie Wonder, One Direction's Niall Horan, Ed Sheeran, 50 Shades of Grey actor Jamie Dornan and Coldplay's Chris Martin. McIlroy previously had this to say of his bride:

"The thing I love about it is that we were friends before anything romantic happened. We met when she was working for the PGA of America and renting a condo in Palm Beach, and I found it refreshing being with someone who was living a normal life rather than, 'Oh! My jet is 30 minutes late!' I could speak to her about anything, we ended up spending a bit of time together and realized that there was something more there. I love that she knows everything about me, and there was no judgment there. There was no judgment from Day 1, which is huge, because that's very hard to find for someone in my position." 

No comments:

Post a Comment