Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chris Pratt Won't Do Fan Photos

Chris Pratt recently sat down for an interview with Cigar Aficionado, where he revealed that he doesn't do fan photos. Here's what he had to say:

"It’s tough sometimes, the amount of management you need to do on things you used to do spontaneously. What I really miss is sitting down and talking to strangers who don’t know me, so we can discover each other. I’d say the majority of people I meet have an idea about me before they meet me. There’s something nice to being able to surprise somebody.

If I go out and want to do normal things, I have to be comfortable disappointing people. So I just don’t take pictures with people. Because that’s not about enjoying the moment; it’s about stealing the moment to brag about later. So I say, ‘Would you settle for a handshake?’ And then they take the picture anyway."

On filming in London:
"The Brits are so polite. There I am, smoking these little cigars on the set and it is, in fact, illegal. But they were so reluctant to finally say, ‘I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid it’s against the law.’ And I said, ‘No, no, that’s cool—just tell me when the cops come.' Hey, I show up on time, I know my stuff. It’s like, my one diva thing."




No comments:

Post a Comment