Monday, April 24, 2017

Blake Lively Doesn't Google Herself

Blake Lively recently sat down for an interview with Variety, where she revealed some fast facts. Here's what she had to say as reprinted by Us Weekly:

On Google:
“I have before and it’s just ended in full depression. So I think it’s a good rule of thumb not to Google yourself because the internet is not nice.”

On the last movie she watched, The Wizard of Oz:
“My daughter’s in love with it, so I watch it probably 60 times a week.”

On her role model, her mother:
 “My mom was really great because my my mom had a career and had 5 kids. [It was] a lot of mute or covering the phone because we were screaming in the background while she was trying to work. Don’t compromise one for the other. You can do both fantastically, and some days you’ll do both horribly. As long as you’re happy and give your family all the love and attention they need, it all sort of falls into place.” 

On her first New York City apartment:
“My first New York City apartment was really, really, really tiny. The kitchen and the closet were the same room, but it was really exciting having my own place. I had too many cake pans that I brought from home, that I had growing up and my mom gave me. It was nice."




No comments:

Post a Comment