Thursday, April 27, 2017

Justin Theroux Talks Successful Women

Justin Theroux recently sat down for an interview with Esquire. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On whether or not he's intimidated by having a successful partner:
"Not at all. She's successful for a reason.... We're not in competition. If I was competing for the same job as her, I might be less forgiving."

On growing up with ADHD:
"It made school harder. You become sort of a loser because you can't excel. But [ADHD] gave me other tools, because I would listen instead of read. I was able to hear the musicality of conversations. That's helped me write dialogue."

On his career trajectory:
 "I've been lucky. I've tripped upstairs into a lot of things."

On surrounding himself with the right people:
"I have very funny friends and a very funny wife. I bounce ideas off of them. If I get a deep belly laugh, I know I've hit something."

Read the full profile at Esquire.




A post shared by @justintheroux on

No comments:

Post a Comment