Monday, April 24, 2017

Lea Michele Ponders the Lady Pond

Lea Michele was recently asked by Pride Source about her girl crushes. Here's what she had to say:

“I was just talking to Brad Goreski, who I love the most, and I was like, ‘Brad, if you were gonna be with a girl, who would you be with?’ He said Scarlett Johansson, and I stopped for a minute and was like, ‘Oh my God, I think me too.' Also, Penélope Cruz. but I’ve been told that she kind of looks like me, so I don’t know what that says about me — that I’m narcissistic?!

It’s just gonna be me in bed with gay people and I’m gonna be alone forever like Cher. And that’s totally fine by me. That’s just the story of my fuckin’ life, all right.”


grew up in the gay community. I grew up on Broadway. For me, it’s just a part of who I am, and I feel so lucky to have been around the LGBT community for so long … To have been a part of the gay community and around it for so many years, it’s just really helped me develop who I am today. I love my following, and I love all of my fans, gay or straight. But you know, gotta give it up for my gays.”

No comments:

Post a Comment