Sunday, April 16, 2017

Katherine Heigl Talks Family Life

Katherine Heigl recently sat down for an interview with Entertainment Tonight, where she talked about family life. Here's what she had to say:

"When you're a kid and growing up and you're like, 'I'm going to get married someday and have a family,' I knew for certain that I wanted to adopt from Korea. My sister's Korean and she's my big sister and hugely important to me and my best friend. I just knew I wanted my family to sort of look like the one I came from. So I always knew I was going to do that."

On daughter Adalaide, who came from Louisiana:
 "I never thought I would adopt domestically, but that just sort of gracefully happened, and it did feel like grace."

On the addition of son Joshua in December:
"It's so much better than I could have ever imagined, my life and family. It's just trying to remember that and be grateful and try and hold onto it ’cause you do get caught up in the minutiae."

No comments:

Post a Comment