Thursday, April 20, 2017

Julia Roberts is People's World's Most Beautiful Woman. Again.

People Magazine has named Julia Roberts the World's Most Beautiful Woman for the fifth time. As a result of the honor, People asked Roberts how she discusses beauty with her children, twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 12, and son Henry Daniel, 9. Here's what she had to say:


“It’s an interesting navigation because you don’t want to mess them up, you don’t want to make them aware of something that was better that they weren’t aware of. I think as long as everybody smells good and has a smile on their face, that’s a beauty regime! 

They all have a very keen sense of humor. They all have a sort of different style of humor, but I do think they are all pretty funny, and I really hope they get that from me because that’s what I tell everybody.

Probably Finn is the most fashion-oriented. Hazel has just a natural style and Henry has a real, kind of athletic style.”


No comments:

Post a Comment