Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kardashian Korner

Kendall Jenner is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar; here's what she had to say in the accompanying interview:

On growing up in the Kardashian/Jenner family:
"I was a huge tomboy. I had a phase where I wore boys' clothes. I was always hanging out with guys. I've always connected with guys more. I've always been the different one. I mean, I'm a girl and I like being a girl, but I've just never been into it like they have. I think I get that from my dad. I'd say I'm more of a Jenner than a Kardashian."

On having to have an armed security with her at all times, and outside her house at night:
"I don't feel normal, and I like to feel as normal as I possibly can...I wake up in the middle of the night freaking out. Full panic attacks. They wake me up from my sleep, and I need to stand up and I pace and I'm freaking out and crying."

On trying to maintain her privacy:
"More than the rest of my family, I guess. Just 'cause I think it's powerful. Plus, I think people always want what they can't have. It's nice to have some mystery."

On dating while in the public eye:
"I'm not marrying anyone. I'm not engaged. There's nothing long-term or serious like that in my life. If I'm not fully, fully in it with someone, why would I make it public to everyone else? If I don't even know what it is, why would I let the world know? I think it's something sacred. It's something between two people, and nobody else's opinion needs to be involved in it. People want to start drama. If I had a boyfriend, people are going to say all this stuff that's probably going to cause us to break up."

After repeatedly saying "I'm young" during the interview:
"When I turned 20, I remember being like, 'Shit! I'm in my 20s.' Everyone says, 'These are the best years of your life. Live it up!' So maybe I'm just reminding myself."

Read the full interview at Harper's Bazaar.

A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on

No comments:

Post a Comment