Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lily Collins Has Daddy Issues

Kate Hudson isn't the only person in Hollywood with daddy issues! Lily Collins is writing her memoir Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me. In it, she writes an open letter to father Phil Collins. Here is an excerpt, as published in the Daily Mail:

"I forgive you for not always being there when I needed and for not being the dad I expected. I forgive the mistakes you made. And although it may seem like it’s too late, it’s not. There’s still so much time to move forward. We all make choices and, although I don’t excuse some of yours, at the end of the day we can’t rewrite the past. I’m learning how to accept your actions and vocalise how they made me feel. I accept and honour the sadness and anger I felt toward the things you did or didn’t do, did or didn’t give me."



No comments:

Post a Comment