Sunday, March 5, 2017

Former Bachelorette star Ali Fedotoswky is Married

Us Weekly reports that former Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky, 32, married radio host Kevin Manno, 33, over the weekend. The couple have been to gether since 2013, and are parents to daughter Molly Sullivan, seven months. The couple tied the knot overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and the ceremony was attended by 100 guests, including Kaley Cuoco, Haylie Duff, Lacey Chabert, Amy Davidson and former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. Fedotowsky had this to say of her wedding day:

"Throughout my life, I've always imagined what my wedding day would be like. Today has been far better than anything I could have dreamt up. Kevin is the one true love of my life, and I feel insanely lucky to call him my husband. I am honored to be Mrs. Manno." 

No comments:

Post a Comment