Monday, March 6, 2017

Adele Confirms that She's Married

After much speculation, Adele confirmed during a recent concert that she and Simon Konecki are, in fact, married. Here's what she had to say when introducing the song Someone Like You, as reprinted by Page Six:

“I could see in their eyes as they were listening to it on their headphones that it reminded them of something or someone and that’s what I wanted to remember.


How it was I felt at the beginning of the relationship that inspired that record, because as bad as a break up can be, as bitter and horrible and messy as it can be, that feeling when you first fall for someone is the best feeling on earth, and I am addicted to that feeling.

Obviously I can’t go through with those feelings because I’m married now. I’ve found my next person. But that feeling, when you first meet someone and everything about you just feels alive for the first time. I wanted to go back to that.”

Adele, 28, and husband Simon, 42, are parents to son Angelo, 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment