Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Tom Hiddleston Talks Taylor Swift Regrets

In today's saga of The Thing That Will Not Die, Tom Hiddleston recently sat down for an interview with The Telegraph, where he talked about Taylor Swift. Again. Look, I get that he's not the one bringing it up, but hire yourself a decent publicist who will shut interviewers down when they ask this question so that we don't have to keep reading about it. But since that didn't happen, here's what he has to say about the subject this time around when asked if he regretted the publicity and gossip surrounding the relationship:

"What should I regret, in your mind? I would rather not talk about this, if that's alright...I'm just thinking about this. Everyone is entitled to a private life. I love what I do and I dedicate myself with absolute commitment to making great art and great entertainment, and in my mind I don't conflict the two. My work is in the public sphere and I have a private life. And those two things are separate."

No comments:

Post a Comment