Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Gossip Life Blind Item - Affairs of the Heart

Keep this quiet, Gossipers, because even his wife doesn't know.

I always have a hard time with blind items about affairs. 

I've got no problem with publishing a blind about an affair when the wife knows or the relationship is long over, but blind items about active affairs when one of the partner is still unaware rub me the wrong way. I think it dates back to last year when I published a blind about an affair and a 'friend' of the wife's emailed us about it.

Then, of course, Sam or Scott remind me that I'm a shameless gossip hound and if I wanted to have dignity and self-respect, I wouldn't have entered the journalism arena to begin with.

Our actor is television A-list on one of the hottest shows on the screen. People like him. He's considered a good actor and something of a family man.

He's stepping out on his non famous wife with a famous woman (who even we don't know the identity of).

His wife has no idea and my source swears that she's so trusting of her other half that it's likely she never will.

So, tell me, Gossipers:

Who is our actor?

Source: The Gossip Life

No comments:

Post a Comment