Tuesday, December 13, 2016

John Travolta Is Not Here For Leah Remini's Scientology Series

E! News is hiring some shady red carpet reporters. At the Critics Choice Awards, where John Travolta was nominated for his portrayal of Robert Shapiro in The People v. O. J. Simpson, Marc Malkin asked Travolta what he thought of Leah Remini's new Scientology series for A&E. Here's what he had to say:

"Not interested...[Scientology has] been nothing but helpful to me for 40 years, through all my losses of my mother, my girlfriend, my son. They never left my side, so why would I want buy into something that's not what I feel?"

When asked if he was surprised that Leah did the series:
"Kind of...As long as I get to still [practice Scientology] and my family gets to do it, I'm happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment