Monday, August 1, 2016

Tyler Posey Comes Out of Closet, Then Stuffs Himself Back In

Teen Wolf actor Tyler Posey has had gay rumours following him for years. E! News reports that on Friday, Tyler Posey went on Snapchat and posed in front of a street sign that said "Gay St," and said, "This is me. I am this and this is me. I've never felt more alive. I'm gay!" The following morning, Posey immediately backtracked in a series of Tweets: "I am a big proponent of love over hate, and standing together during divisive times. Although I'm not gay, I fully support the LGBTQ community. This was a moment intended to reflect that. And everyone, I am truly sorry to the people I've offended or lessened how big coming out is. I just want to spread love in this world." Methinks he doth protest too much. Sounds like someone's manager got to him! It's 2016, dude. It's way more than okay to be gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment