Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ozzy Osbourne Is a Sex Addict

Here are some words that you never want to hear from a 67-year-old man: "I am a sex addict." Ozzy Osbourne released the following statement to Us Weekly“Over the last six years, I have been dealing with a sex addiction. I am mortified at what my behavior has done to my family. I thank God that my incredible wife is at my side to support me. I’m sorry if Ms. Pugh took our sexual relationship out of context. I’d also like to apologize to the other women I have been having sexual relationships with. Out of bad comes good.”


In related news, Ozzy's mistress Michelle Pugh is suing Kelly Osbourne for slut shaming and defamation. TMZ reports that in the lawsuit, Pugh reveals that she was Ozzy's mistress for three years. Vom.


No comments:

Post a Comment