Monday, August 1, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario attended a Cosmopolitan-hosted panel at the Democratic National Convention last week, when she was asked whose side she was on in the feud between Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"Oh god, I have such an aversion to the Kardashians because I literally don't understand people's obsession with them and I don't want to accept them as our closest thing to a royal family, so I guess I would be Team Taylor Swift? However, I'm so appalled by what I consider to be her false feminism. It seems like she's this person who's like, 'Sisterhood!' and then she does nothing but tear down the women that were once her friends. So is it possible to just be, like... this is a two-party system that I don't want to be a part of? Can I just say that? Can I say that I would choose the Green Party in this?"'

In other Kardashian news, Kanye released another video.


No comments:

Post a Comment