Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lea Michele Goes Nude

Lea Michele recently posed "tastefully nude" in Women's Health UK. Here's what she had to say in the accompanying interview:

On SoulCycle:
‘When I left Glee [the hit musical-comedy drama that was made for teens but became the secret guilty pleasure for adults too], I needed something to replace all the dancing about I was doing. Right now, I feel physically in my best shape and emotionally in my best place.’

On food:
‘I keep my home almost completely gluten free and vegan, which I think is important because when you reach for a snack at home, then you’re getting something healthy. When I say I splurge – that’s pizza, mac and cheese, pasta; it’s not McDonald’s. Look everyone can do whatever they want, this is just what I do.’


A photo posted by Lea Michele (@msleamichele) on

No comments:

Post a Comment