Friday, August 5, 2016

Jessica Simpson Talks Big Boobs

Speaking of Jessica Simpson, she's on the cover of this month's Women's Health. Inside the magazine, she talks about her boobs. Here's what she had to say:

"My boobs just have their own life, they have a way of making themselves present. I thought I was going to get a breast reduction. After having kids, I look at myself and I'm like, you know what, my boobs are actually really big, but I like how they are. They're an asset, and Eric loves them still."

On media scrutiny:
"Media scrutiny sucks. I can't sit here and say I don't notice it. I will never understand why people take someone down for what you look like. If I had a character flaw, take me down. But a body flaw? That's not important...I'm hard on myself, I believe everything is a work in progress. But that's okay. I do love my legs, but my favorite physical attribute is my nose, because it's not perfect. But recently, since I've worked out so hard, I'm also loving my stomach—knowing I grew babies in it, and then having to go through a transformation and just owning it."


A photo posted by Women's Health Magazine (@womenshealthmag) on

No comments:

Post a Comment