Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kourtney Kardashian recently sat down for an interview with You Magazine; here's what she had to say:

On giving birth on camera:
"At the outset we didn’t intend to show the footage to anyone but it was just so beautiful we felt we had to share it. It’s not like the movies. It doesn’t have to be this crazy experience of screaming and yelling."

On manuka honey:
"I’ve been using it for years. I drink it in my shake in the morning, I give it to my children and our TV production crew eats it by the spoonful because it has antibacterial properties. The Manuka Doctor skincare range is amazing because it contains so many other natural ingredients that are easily absorbed and make my skin supple and hydrated without feeling greasy."

On father Robert Kardashian:
"It’s a shame my dad isn’t around any more because I’d really love my kids to get to know him, but I do believe that his spirit is watching over us all the time. That’s a really nice, secure feeling. Someday we will dig out all the old family videos and watch them together."

On Scott Disick:
"I find co-parenting really easy. Scott and I communicate all the time. You have to keep discussing what’s going on because as the children grow older, the rules need to be renegotiated. We make sure we go on days out together because the kids love it, but it’s really hard when you’re at the zoo and there are cameras in your face all day."

On KUWTK:
"I don’t want the show to end, but I sometimes think I would be so happy if it did and I could just move away from it all. By the end of every season I’ve had enough, but then once we have had a break I’m ready for more."


In other Kardashian news, TMZ reports that Rob Kardashian is once again hiding from reality show cameras, which is super awkward, because he is filming his own reality show. Blac Chyna is having to carry most of the filming duties on her own, while Rob hides in a back bedroom to run his sock empire while simultaneously mainlining donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment