Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bow Wow Is Retiring

At the ripe old age of 29, Bow Wow is retiring from the rap game. E! News reports that he made the announcement on Twitter: "I always said years ago i'd retire from music before 30,. I just cant see myself at 30 years old rapping. Over 10 million sold, 6 arena tours, 10 top 10's, a few number 4 platinum albums, 2 gold albums. I'M DONE. Retirement only means that it is time for a new adventure.' over 10 million sold. This the last one. THANK YOU. Made over 20 million off rap. Why be greedy? I'm good with everything i accomplished. I made it to the White House. My last album will be executive produced by my uncle Snoop and myself. Since he brought me in the game, its only right i involve him and end it with him. ITS OFFICIAL!!!! THIS S--T BOUT TO BANG ON MOMMAS! And we aiming and im talking RECKLESS on this album. NOBODY SAFE #DPG #ATK THE TITLE OF MY FINAL ALBUM 'NYLTH.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment