Sunday, August 7, 2016

Chloe Grace Moretz Wants To Give Her Opinions On Things

Chloe Grace Moretz recently sat down for an interview with Glamour UK. Here's what she had to say:

"'Do you really want to stir the pot?' I'd get asked early on. And once I'd thought about it, I decided that, yeah, actually, I do. Because that one person who speaks out ignites millions of other people to speak out..."

On the pay gap, yet again:
"Feminism for me has always just been about equality: me being worth exactly the same as my male counterparts, but not more than them - unless what I do is of a higher equality."

On dating Brooklyn Beckham:
"One of the reasons we're dating him is great is that we both get what it means to have our live twisted and torn apart and faked. Seriously, you don't know how often I'm just described as 'his girlfriend'. And you think: 'well, I've also been acting for 13 years, but don't worry'."


No comments:

Post a Comment