Monday, August 8, 2016

Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Lindsay Lohan's Relationship

Lindsay Lohan is really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. She sat down for an interview with the very prestigious Daily Mail to talk about her relationship with Russian fiancé Egor Tarabasov. Really? She couldn't even swing an exclusive glossy spread with Hello! or OK?! My, how the mighty have fallen. Anyway, here's what she had to say, in an interview accompanying pictures of the couple fighting on the beach in Mykonos:


'I realise now you can't stay in a relationship just for love. No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn't prepared to say sorry...Egor drank too much and he went crazy.' 

On the apartment fight when police were called:
'When we got home I went to bed and Egor went out. A few hours later he came back and when I woke up he was standing over me. He wasn't himself, he was being very aggressive and he attacked me...I wanted to do this interview because it's time to tell the truth. There have been so many lies printed about me recently. I've kept quiet for so long but now I'm scared of what Egor might do to me and to himself. It's not the first time. That's the problem. But this time, someone saw. I didn't call anyone, I've dealt with enough police in LA. I just left the house and went to the Connaught [Hotel] for the night. I contacted my good friend [Israeli socialite] Hofit Golan who was in St Tropez. She said, 'Get on a plane, come and meet me,' so I did. I needed some time for myself. I've spent the past week fishing on my friend Marco Mavilla's yacht with his lovely family in Sardinia. I've been meditating and swimming in the ocean and listening to George Michael's song, Faith. The lyrics are very apt.'

On her engagement ring:
'I haven't taken it off, even after all this. The truth is, I wanted to make things work, but now I'm not sure that I can...I need closure. I genuinely fell in love with him but he broke my trust and made me feel unsafe...I know I'm not an angel but I've tried to fix things. It's down to him now. I had suggested we go for couples' counselling but there comes a time when I have to put myself first, my family, and also think about my career which I've worked so hard for. I also don't want to let my fans down by not being the strong woman I have become.'


No comments:

Post a Comment