Friday, July 1, 2016

Priyanka Chopra Talks Confidence

Quantico star Priyanka Chopra is on the cover of this month's InStyle Magazine. Here's what she had to say:

“I shop at high-end stores, but I wear the pieces like they’re from the street. Success should always be worn like a T-shirt, not a tuxedo. That’s when it’s fun. The same is true of fashion. If you’re not comfortable, you’ll never look confident. If you’re not confident, you’re never going to be sexy. I pretty much dress like a boy when I can.”

On her varied career (she has starred in 50 Indian movies, was Miss World in 2000, and has recorded songs with Pitbull and Will.I.Am):
“It’s just math. If you’re not afraid of working hard, of being a candle that’s burning on both ends, and you’re still going, going, going … then you can’t be denied.”

On her personal life:
“I’ll stay single until I’m married. I’ve always believed that. I want to be with somebody who has drive but doesn’t take himself too seriously. I don’t like people who are caged within how life should be. Life is transient, and it’s a journey, and I want to be with somebody who can see that. I’ve never dated. I’ve always been in relationships. It’s very different. You like someone, you court each other, you get into a relationship. You’re answerable to each other. Whereas the nonanswerability of dating, my god, I don’t know if I would ever be able to. I’ve never done it, so I don’t know.”


No comments:

Post a Comment