Thursday, June 30, 2016

Melissa Joan Hart Talks Turning 40

Melissa Joan Hart recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about turning 40. Here's what she had to say:

"I recently turned 40, and I have to say 40 is better than 20. You have a little bit of wisdom, more self-confidence and a little bit of I don't give a crap...After having Tucker )in 2012), I just wasn't feeling like my best self. I needed to make a change. That's when I started Nutrisystem. Since then, everything has been different. I eat healthier, I make smarter choices and I love my body again. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

I want to encourage women everywhere to find a way to make time for themselves and figure out what makes them the most happy. Find the place that makes you feel like your best, and once you're there, look forward, not back. I promise your whole outlook will change. It did for me. I heard someone say, 'What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you were grateful for today?' and I thought, 'What if I'm not grateful for the things I have in front of me? Then what is the rest of my life about?' You can't be always chasing, it's exhausting. I try to make a conscious effort every day to be thankful for my life, my amazing family and everything I’ve been given."


No comments:

Post a Comment