Monday, June 27, 2016

Chris Pine Talks Superhero Diets

Star Trek star Chris Pine is on the cover of this month's Men's Fitness. Here's what he had to say:


"You've got Thor, you've got Captain America. These guys are eating 5,000, 7,000 calories, waking up just to eat food, eating 15 meals a day. For your liver, I don't think that's healthy."

On his new workout regime with trainer Mark Wildman:
“Before this, I was doing pretty traditional weightlifting. It was so static, so controlled. You know, bench presses...it was so stiff. I started getting into this idea of movement and it led me to Mark, whose philosophy is about moving the body in different directions. This is more functional. With this workout, all of a sudden you start to float more. Even my friends used to make fun of the way I walked. I was walking in this rigid way, and it had a lot to do with having been an insecure kid trying to move protectively. Now, my body is moving in a more healthful way. It’s because of Mark’s process.”


No comments:

Post a Comment