Monday, June 27, 2016

Calvin Harris Spills Some Taylor Tea

E! News reports that Taylor Swift's most recent ex Calvin Harris recently took to the Instagram comments to low key spill some tea about his breakup with Taylor Swift. In a series of since-deleted comments, he had the following to say:

On the media speculation surrounding their breakup: 
"She (Taylor) controlled the media and this situation, I had no idea what was going on. So that kind of makes it a lot worse from my perspective."

After a commenter said he's just jealous of Taylor and her new boyfriend:
"not jealous sir, FREE"

On whether or not he hates Taylor:
"I don't at all"

On why he started following Taylor on Instagram again after unfollowing her:
"I cared too much and then I didn't care at all. I am a real person after all."

After one person commented to him, "For all we know Taylor broke up with him to be with another man and that is quite upsetting. I would be hurt by that too. He's not being mean. He deserves to feel free while he's single and not feel jealous," Harris responded:
"You're the only smart one at this point."


No comments:

Post a Comment