Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pete Wentz talks Fatherhood

Pete Wentz recently sat down for an interview with The Red Bulletin, where he talked about fatherhood. The publication quotes him as follows:

"I have two kids, and if I hang out with them it's pretty much like taking happy pills. When you hear a 1-year-old laugh, it's pretty much the funniest thing on the planet. It changes my mood."

On fans' thanks being the ultimate compliment:
"I'm not a therapist—I'm probably not even the best person to be giving out advice. but I've been through some serious stuff myself, so when someone tells me that our songs have helped them through a breakup or that our music saved their life, that kind of human interaction is the real payoff of my job. But what's essential in a situation like this is to help people realize that it's not us, it's them that saved their own life. Our songs, hopefully, are like the last little dip that puts the pep in your step. It's like, don't forget you're the milkshake. We're just the cherry on top."


No comments:

Post a Comment