Friday, March 4, 2016

Kaley Cuoco Talks Life Post-Split

Kaley Cuoco recently sat down for an interview with Cosmopolitan, where she talked about life after her split from husband Ryan Sweeting. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"[What happened] changes the way I look at marriage, and that makes me sad. It does not change the way that I look at love. I cannot wait to be in love again. I don't feel like I am ready yet ... which is so different for me. I dive into everything."

On rumors that she and her co-star Johnny Galecki are back together: 
"Johnny and I are very close now, but the worst part about that is I don't want stories like that, especially during this divorce, to hurt my ex. We have nods with each other. Johnny and I do this thing like a nod that says, 'I got you. I get it.'"

On kids: 
"I thought I'd have a baby by now! You see your life going one way, and then it's the direct opposite way. I'm waking up going, Oh my god, my life just flipped upside down." 

On an interviewer asking if she was a feminist and her words being misconstrued: 
"Of course I'm a fucking feminist. Look at me. I bleed feminism. I get equal pay to my male costars on a big show, I have my own home, I'm as independent as you could possibly be."


No comments:

Post a Comment