Friday, March 4, 2016

George Clooney Talks Retirement

George Clooney recently sat down for an interview with the BBC, were he talked about retirement. E! News quotes him as follows:

"I think nobody really wants to see anybody really age. You know, it's a very unforgiving thing, the camera is, and so aging becomes something that you know, you try to do less and less onscreen. You try to pick the films that work best for you and as you age they become less and less."

On directing:
"It is my great love. I enjoy it a lot. I've had really great success, and I've had some not-so-successful films, and that's also part of the experience. But what I'll say is it's really fun. As you age on screen you get to that point where you really understand that, you know, you can't stay in front of the camera your whole life. It's much more fun, and it's infinitely more creative, to be directing."


No comments:

Post a Comment