Monday, February 29, 2016

Jennifer Garner Opens Up to Vanity Fair about Batfleck

Jennifer Garner recently sat down for an interview with Vanity Fair, where she opened up about her divorce from husband Ben Affleck. Here's what she had to say:

On her sleeping arrangements:
"I need something to switch my brain off. I am sleeping next to my daughter. I am happy to have her; she's happy to have me."

On the nanny:
"We had been separated for months before I ever heard about the nanny. She had nothing to do with our decision to divorce. She was not a part of the equation. Bad judgment? Yes." 

On Ben Affleck:
"I didn't marry the big fat movie star; I married him. And I would not go back and remake that decision. He's the love of my life. What am I going to do about that? He's the most brilliant person in any room, the most charismatic, the most generous. He's just a complicated guy. We still have to help each other get through this. He's still the only person who really knows the truth about things. And I'm still the only person that knows some of his truths." 

On Ben Affleck's Tattoo:
"You know what we would say in my hometown about that? 'Bless his heart.' A phoenix rising from the ashes. Am I the ashes in this scenario? I take umbrage. I refuse to be the ashes."


No comments:

Post a Comment