Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Courtney Stodden's Mom Denies Sleeping With Courtney Stodden's Husband

Just when you thought you'd heard that last from her, Courtney Stodden has landed another reality TV show, this time with mother Krista Keller. The two will appear on Lifetime's Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition. Krista sat down for an interview in preparation for the show's release; she is quoted as followed, as reprinted by Page Six:


“Doug and I never had an affair. I was only trying to be a supportive mother when she told me she wanted to marry Doug, but I didn’t realize the impact a man that age would have on a girl Courtney’s age and [my decision] will haunt me for the rest of my life. When Doug and Courtney first got married, Doug had a terrible anger problem and Courtney would come to me saying she wanted out. Within three months of marriage she wanted out, and Doug was very upset and came to me. Doug and I became emotionally dependent on each other at the time, and he was coming to me asking what he should do … When it was clear that Courtney was leaving he begged me to stay with him and I thought it was unusual … He said he didn’t want to be alone, and he had developed feelings for me … I never wanted Courtney to leave … I tried so hard to keep those two together.”

Oh, and if you've wondered what Courtney has been up to lately, she recently had a nose job to aid in her career as a full time Marilyn Monroe-impersonating Instagram Model.


A photo posted by Courtney A Stodden (@courtneyastodden) on

No comments:

Post a Comment