Thursday, March 3, 2016

Marcia Clark Talks People vs. OJ Simpson

Former prosecutor Marcia Clark recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about the FX show The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story. Here's what she had to say about the program:

"I thought it'd be like reliving a nightmare. I didn't want to live through it again. [But then] I thought, 'If if they tell the true story and hit the big issues, then maybe that's a good thing because there are people who need to know about what happened. Then I heard that Ryan Murphy was attached [as executive producer], and he likes to always be about something so that was a good sign." 

On finding out Sarah Paulson would be playing her:
"It was such an honor. I've been such a fan of hers for years. I thought, 'Okay, you're pretty lucky.' I don't think I could have done any better...I was really glad and they address the larger issues and pull out the stuff that is important. It turned out to be a really good thing." 


No comments:

Post a Comment