Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Nannies Are On The Prowl In Hollywood

Apparently starfuckers got tired of the club scene, and they all decided to become nannies. Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri took to her blog to talk about a recently incident that happened to her husband Kyle Martino:


"I'm telling this story because it's in my nature to be brutally honest about my life," she wrote. "Grab some popcorn and a cocktail because this story is trashy– really trashy."

While Eva was out of town on a business trip, their nanny texted the following to Kyle "accidentally" (on purpose) in the morning before work:
"OMG. Girl, did I mention to you how hot and sex my Boss is. I would love to fuck his brains out ha haah. Too bad he seems not to like thick Latin women with lots to hold on to LOL."

When Kyle returned to the house after taking their daughter to breakfast:
"She had a key to our house.  It was 9:05 and by this point she had let herself in.  As Kyle went up the walkway to our home, he looked up at the house and saw her– peeking out of the curtains OF OUR BEDROOM WINDOW. Kyle said the way she was peeking out of the window in our bedroom made him realize, “Ok– that text was NOT a mistake.”  (By the way if you are a woman I’m sure YOU figured that out two paragraphs ago)."

Kyle went to a meeting, but came home early to fire the attempted starfucker:
"It's not the type of environment I want in the house with you taking care of our daughter."

Read the whole account at Eva's blog, Happily Eva After.


No comments:

Post a Comment