Monday, February 1, 2016

Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement Date

Cindy Crawford recently sat down for an interview with United Airlines' Rhapsody magazine, where she talked about retirement. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On releasing her book Becoming Cindy Crawford this month as a goodbye to her modeling days:
“Or maybe not say goodbye. but move on. I had no idea that the book would be part of the journey. I feel like I’m allowing that to have been great, and I’m celebrating it. And I’m sure I’ll have my picture taken for 10 more years, but not as a model anymore. And that’s OK. I’ve done it. I’ve worked with all these incredible photographers. What else do I need to do? I can’t keep reinventing myself. I shouldn’t have to keep proving myself. I don’t want to.”


No comments:

Post a Comment