Thursday, January 28, 2016

Tyra Banks Is A Mom

Surprise! People reports that Tyra Banks, 42, has welcomed her first child with boyfriend Erik Asla. Their son York Banks Asla was born via gestational surrogate. Tyra released the following statement to People: "We are so excited for our new baby boy bundle of joy. The journey to now has not been an easy process, as I've shared before. But there was a beautiful bright light at the end of the tunnel for me and his father Erik. As I gaze into the beautiful eyes of my son, I think about all the people who struggle with fertility or carrying a child and continue to pray for them every day. My hopes and dreams are filled with well wishes that they get to feel what my little treasure, York Banks Asla, feels like in my arms.”


No comments:

Post a Comment