Friday, January 29, 2016

Dakota Johnson Watched Her Parents Have Sex (Onscreen)

Dakota Johnson recently sat down for an interview with Netaporter's The Edit, where she talked about growing up in the film industry. The publication quotes her as follows:

"I was around for a lot of it and I would watch them. But there were also things I could see that I didn't want to, like watch my parents have sex with other people...There was a scene where my mom got slapped in the face. I lost my mind! I couldn't deal with that at all...I understood that my family was famous. I saw the way it felt from the inside, and that put me off to ever feeling like I was capable of gawking at someone because they were famous." 

Speaking of 50 Shades, E! News reports that Kim Basinger, 62, has joined the cast of Fifty Shades Darker in the role of Elena, aka Mrs. Robinson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment