Sunday, January 24, 2016

Holly Madison Pregnant Again

Former Girl Next Door Holly Madison is expecting her second child with husband Pasquale Rotella, reports People. The couple, married since 2013, are already parents to daughter Rainbow Aurora, 2 1/2. Holly is currently three months pregnant, and had this to say:


“I’m so excited. This time I know what to expect a little bit more. [That] makes it even more enjoyable!...I’m kind of feeling the boy vibe. We’ll see how psychic I am! [Rainbow]’s rooting for a girl. I think she’s going to be a good big sister. She’s very caring and she loves playing with her baby dolls and taking care of the pets.”

And on the name:
“I don’t really like normal names. We have a few finalists.”


A photo posted by Holly Madison (@hollymadison) on

No comments:

Post a Comment