Saturday, January 30, 2016

Former Laguna Beach Star Alex M Is Pregnant

This one goes out to everyone who stuck with Laguna Beach after LC left and Kristin Cavallari took over. E! News reports that Alex Murrel and husband Kyle Mark Johnson are expecting their first child together. To refresh your memory, Alex M was involved in a love quadrangle with Jessica Smith, Jason Wahler, and LC. Murrel released the following statement: "We are so excited to know we are having a little boy! My husband thought it was going to be a girl but I always knew it was going to be boy. Now the hard part is NAMES! I have none- no one tells you how hard it actually is to name the thing! There are so many things they don't tell you when you get pregnant and having my close circle of friends around me with babies or who are also pregnant have really made this process so much easier." Their son is due July 24th.


A photo posted by kylemarkjohnson (@kylemarkjohnson) on

No comments:

Post a Comment