Monday, January 25, 2016

Malin Ackerman Talks Single Motherhood

Malin Ackerman recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about being a single mother to son Sebastian, 2 1/2. The magazine quotes her as follows:


“You put my dad in a pile of [crap] and he will find the positive in it. I get that from him. I think everything happens for a reason. You just figure out why and you find the silver lining. [The split from Roberto Zincone] was jarring at first. It takes a minute to move through the emotions. But there is a beautiful thing about relationships where you grow each other to a point where you can’t grow each other any more. You can’t control life. I roll with the punches. And ultimately, it’s like, ‘Where is the opportunity in this?’ And that’s been a nice way to look at it. Like, oh my God, I get to have so much special time with my son now....I’m so happy to be 37 and not in my 20s anymore. I just feel like I really do know myself better than I ever have. I feel very lucky.”


No comments:

Post a Comment