Friday, January 15, 2016

The Gossip Life Blind Item - Shyness Mistaken For Coldness

I feel quite protective over this A-list actress because I know many people on her staff and I feel she’s been the victim of ageism, insecurity and various other unnamed targets.

So, I thought today I’d give you a blind item regarding the A-list I like, and later I'll give you blind item regarding another A-list actress who is completely different to her.

The A-list actress I like is extremely kind to people, but her shyness and insecurity is often mistaken for coldness. She recently kept an independent movie she’s working on afloat by missing a precious event in her family’s life. Insurance couldn’t cover her missing a couple of days, so she spoke with her family and they understood. Our actress ultimately saved the movie over 6 figures.


Who is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment