Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Brooks Ayers Writing A Tell-All Book

Page Six reports that Brooks Ayers plans on writing a tell-all book about ex Vicki Gunvalson specifically, and about Real Housewives of Orange County in general. Here's what he has to say:

“They basically pitched me as this poor guy from Mississippi preying on a vulnerable, successful, self-made woman. I’m not bound contractually by anything to not share the intel about what transpires behind production, Bravo, what they try to do, etc...I didn’t fake cancer. Who in their right mind would fake cancer? ...[Vicki's daughter Briana] hates my guts … and got paid handsomely the past three seasons to do nothing but bring drama into her own mom’s life regarding me. I’m going to expose all of that...I want nothing but the best for [Vicki] and she wants the best for me. I’m not doing this because she did it to me, but she’s a grown woman and she’s making business decisions to continue earning money. I’m a grown man and I want to do what I can do to rehab my reputation … and you can’t do it on reality TV.”


So, he's still blaming Briana and still faking cancer (allegedly. Cough cough). Looks like they'll have to stock this one in the fiction section!


No comments:

Post a Comment