Monday, January 11, 2016

Mark Ruffalo Talks Spotlight

People recently caught up with Mark Ruffalo at a Golden Globes event for his movie Spotlight, and he had this to say of the film:


"The movie is about something important and it's handled in such a really mature, serious way that to have it being embraced today when there's so much bombast in filmmaking – which I'm also part of – it's a very sweet moment for all of us. The other thing that's amazing about the movie is that it's really a celebration of journalism and the power of it. I think it reawakens us. It reawakens our appreciation of it. I also think that we're in a kind of a special time of our priorities and our values kind of aligning to being more compassionate. To see our communities as part of ourselves. I really feel like that's kind of the time we're living in." 

On what his next focus is:
"Now I'm focusing on my kids. I've spent the last six months just being with my family. [It's] just really like getting into them and really being able to be there and support them and validate them and just be part of their lives for this really small period of time before they're off into the world." 

No comments:

Post a Comment