Friday, January 15, 2016

Jessica Simpson Talks Kids

E! News recently caught up with Jessica Simpson, and she talked about her kids and new niece Jagger Simpson Ross. E! News quotes her as follows:

On her Christmas gift for Jagger:
"I bought Jagger her first diamond studs for Christmas, so she's swaggin,'" the blond bombshell told E! News on the red carpet. "I got her a black diamond stud and a white diamond stud, so we're good. She'll always know that I gave her her first diamonds."

On whether or not her kids Ace, 2, and Maxwell, 3, are into fashion:
"My kids have more fashion sense than I do. My son Ace won't leave home without a fedora. Maxwell judges all of us on our outfits. She tries to pick out everything."

On the prospect of having more children:
"Oh, God! No, no, no, no. No babies for me in the near future. Two is good. I got a girl and a boy." 


No comments:

Post a Comment