Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tracy Pollan Talks Secret To Marriage

Actress Tracy Pollan has been married to Michael J Fox for 27 years. People recently asked her about the secret to their long reunion, here's what she had to say:

"Giving each other the benefit of the doubt. There are so many times when you have arguments, when you have things come up, and it really doesn't have anything to do with what he did, or said – it's how I am projecting that onto myself. A lot of times he'll just say to me, 'You know who I am, would I ever say anything to try to hurt your feelings? Just give me the benefit of the doubt.' You just have [to have] the perspective that you're behind each other's back – and it helps if you can make each other laugh...He's an amazing father ... he's one of the smartest people I know ... and he's pretty cute still!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment