Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Rita Ora Talks Health Regime

Rita Ora recently sat down for a interview with Self Magazine, where she talked about her health regimen. The magazine quotes her as follows:

“I feel my strongest onstage. I still, to this day, do not know anything better. When I’ve been really good with my body – no alcohol, no late nights, watching my diet, drinking water … I start feeling like a superhero! ...I’ve never been more grateful for sleep than I am at this point. I used to hate it. It took a lot to mentally calm me down. But now I travel with a candle and a little lavender pillow.”

Obviously, I’m like any other 20-something – I like to have a drink after my show and things like that, but it’s in moderation. It’s one of those things where the band goes out later and gets hammered, and you’ve got to be the one who just goes to bed....It’s like you’re an athlete. I’m not running a marathon, but I’m doing it in my own way. You really have to take care of your body so you can survive.”


No comments:

Post a Comment