Monday, November 16, 2015

Drew Barrymore Talks Marriage

Us Weekly recently caught up with Drew Barrymore, where she opened up about marriage. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I think a good place to start is when a significant other points things out that are tough for them and they are things that you're willing to change in your life. If you really said, 'Why am I fighting for this?' Start with those. My husband used to tell me, 'I hate that we're always racing to the airport. It's like an anxiety attack.' And I thought, 'Yeah, why am I fighting for that?' I don't like anxiety, so now I pack the night before. My husband and I compromise on a lot of things like that, it's the little things that you can change that can make the relationship stronger,. Compromise is about changing yourself for the better, it's an opportunity for you to become a more functional, better person. We know each other very well and know what our likes and dislikes are and what works and doesn't work. Small things like rushing to the airport can be some else's nightmare and we have to change for the better to grow as a couple."

No comments:

Post a Comment